Positive Parenting for Strong Willed Kids
The group is based on the two stage model of parent training developed by Constance Hanf, Ph.D. and includes a wealth of knowledge acquired over 10 years of working with kids and families.
Each session will include:
- Time to review the skills from last group and problem-solve any difficulties that came up applying them at home.
- Teaching portion where we will learn and practice the skill for the week.
- Homework to be completed before next session.
- Each session lasts approximately 1.5 hours. I highly encourage you to attend every session as they include skills that build upon the skills from the week before.The seminar is limited to 8 families in order to ensure time and space for discussion and problem-solving.
- The cost for the six-session seminar is $200 per family (one or two parents may attend) and is non-refundable.
- Dates of seminar: Mondays from 7:00pm – 8:30pm
April 23, April 30, May 7, May 14, May 21 and June 4
- Seminar will be held at 20303 196th Ave. SE, Renton, WA 98058